Summer loving

17:48


So, summer is here and it’s hit us hard (it’s 37 degrees and DECEMBER). This might sound a bit odd to you guys on the other side of the world but we live in Australia and that means the next few months will be 40 degrees Celsius weather. Which is hot. But for the people in the southern hemisphere (and those in the northern dreaming of hot weather) here are some of the things we will be doing this summer.
Number one thing will be hanging out with friends! Because isn’t that what summer’s all about? And while we’re with friends we will definitely be spending days at the pool. Tanning and splashing around is as good as it gets. But beware, “Cat here” my first pool day I got incredibly sunburnt on my shoulders. I’m talking I was hurting for days and I am currently peeling. Yikes. So remember, sunscreen!
Beaches are definitely on our list as well. Getting together with your best group of pals and spending the day at the beach playing beach cricket, sunbaking, drinking lemonade and swimming is the definition of summer. As well as dancing to loud music and staying up late because school isn’t on the next day.
After summer, everyone looks healthier, less stressed, more relaxed and happy. Everyone’s hair is lighter and skin is darker.
Personally, although summer can be great, it’s actually both of our least favourite seasons (we know, we’re haters.) The part of Australia that we live in just gets too hot and it becomes unenjoyable and the nights, ugh, they’re fun until you have to sleep and then, well, sleep doesn’t come.                                                                                                                          
But summer is like siblings. It annoys the heck out of you but you still love it.


So that’s what we’re planning on doing these holidays. If you know of any great things that are happening in Melbourne this summer comment below, and if you’re doing anything great that you think we should do we’d love to hear it or even if you’d just like to tell us what you think of summer, we’d love to hear any of it!

HAPPY SUMMER (or winter)!!!


Cat and Frankie xxx

P.S. The middle photo is of both of us, in the comments below, try to guess which one is Cat and which one is Frankie.


 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Omg your blog is so cute!♥ And haha i'm so jealous, there's like 2 degrees :D
    But i'll absolutely follow your blog and i definitely want to see more pics from Australia! Oh and i really don't know how do you survive during summer, +20 here is almost too hot for me :'D

    ronjalina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi cat and frankie, I love your blog! Are you excepting any guest posts on your account as I would love to help you out in getting more views. If you like you can write a guest post for my blog too. I get 5000 page views per month so your post wouldn't go unviewed. Email me if you are interested.
    IMollyblog@gmail.com
    Molly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also you can check out my blog at:
    Http://imollyblog.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi cat and frankie, I love your blog! Are you excepting any guest posts on your account as I would love to help you out in getting more views. If you like you can write a guest post for my blog too. I get 5000 page views per month so your post wouldn't go unviewed. Email me if you are interested.
    IMollyblog@gmail.com
    Molly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post! looks like you have such an amazing time. As much as i love summer winter still is my favourite season and thats most probably because my country is summer all year long HAHA:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute pictures, lovely post! I really like your blog by the way.. let me know if you would like to follow each other!

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images